About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 9 October 2022
About this role: CPP Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Coordinator
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021)
The Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Coordinator should have competency in ICAPS, database, reporting, Construction and Commissioning multi-disciplines. He will report directly to the Commissioning Site Leader
He is in charge:
- To define with the CONTRACTOR the Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning procedures
- To follow the good level of completion completion of RFC, AOC and TOM dossiers.
- Follow, assess and monitor ICAPS database and progress
- To ensure that Punch list are managed adequately and ensure that Punch items are closed as per milestones
- Ensure that dossiers are delivered as per Commissioning management (Contractor/Company)
- To define with CONTRACTOR the SS PID Markup and battery Limit
- Assist the contractor to define the commissioning sequences.
- Coordinate Commissioning discipline activities as per CSL requirements
- To adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies.
- To provide reports to Management as required and requested.
- To ensure that PTW system is done as PTW commissioning procedure requirements.
- To comply with COMPANY standards, rules and regulations
- To ensure a progress efficiency to keep on schedule.
- Qualification: HND diploma or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: Minimum 10 years experiences in equivalent Commissioning role in oil & gas industry using OPERCOM® philosophy and ICAPS© software.
- Team Spirit and good communication skills,
- Experienced with COMPANY Standards (Total General Specifications) , OPERCOM and ICAPS, MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai