About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 2 June 2023
About this role: Cost Engineer
- Provide cost analysis and evaluation of project cost, project forecast, and cost trend analysis;
- Provide professional judgment and experience in business and program cost planning, cost estimating cost control and change management;
- Duties include but not limited to Participates in the budgeting process for capital projects, initiate funding for project proposal development and monitors proposal activities, assist in the preparation of expenditure requests to ensure adequacy;
- Prepare and process project change order and schedule change, assist in the preparation for quarterly review by executive management, and participate in the project close-out phase.
- As a successful candidate you will hold a bachelor’s degree from accredited UK university in Civil Engineering, Construction Management with some certification related to Cost Engineering. Certification in CCEP and /or PMP will be considered as an asset;
- You will have at least 10 years' experience in construction cost engineering, including at least five years in cost control aspect.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai