Corporate Travel Coordinator
Vacancy number • PUB406690
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas industry, Brunel is presently sourcing a Professional Corporate Travel Coordinator for initially a 6 month contract based at their luxurious premises located in the heart of city! You will assist in the coordination of the booking and management of Business Travel arrangements.
About this role
An insight to your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to all Administrative Assistants and Travellers for Domestic & International Business travel arrangements for all Staff / Contractor Consultant as per Company Business Travel Standards
- Managing all International travel for Inpats Home Leave and demobilisation, and liaise with Global Mobility for all bookings
- Ensuring all information for visa requirements are provided for countries visiting and transiting through
- Obtaining approvals for any changes to bookings that incur additional costs
- Ensuring e all hotels requested by Travellers are HSE approved
- Liaising with Travel Management Company (TMC) regarding accommodation requests and Non-Standard Travel
- Add/update information into Company’s ISOS Travel Tracker System where required
- Completing weekly Travel Reports for Operations
- Providing Inpat Monthly Travel Report to Global Mobility
- Checking daily ticketing report and ensure tickets are issued on due date
- Reviewing invoices received
- Managing tickets in credit and ensure TMC are utilising credits towards new bookings
- Communicating and lodge errors with Concur Support Team for the Online Booking Tool
- Liaising with HSES to provide security briefing for international travel
- Travel and Tourism Certificate III OR global equivalent
- Previous experience in a Corporate Travel position
- Knowledge and experience in International Travel routing and airfares
- Knowledge and experience of Online Booking Tools
- Confident computer skills
- Sound knowledge of the airline seating allocation process
- Opportunity to expand your experience within the Energy Resources sector!
- Circa $570.00 per day
- 8 hours per day / Monday - Friday
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trade and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Mandy Hobbs quoting publication number: PUB406690