About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Rio de Janeiro
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 4 June 2023
About this role: Contracts Specialist
Brunel Energy is looking for an experienced Contracts Specialist to join our team in Houston, TX. We are a leading provider of services and solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. As a Contracts Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of contracts, from initiation to completion. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
The Contracts Specialist will be responsible for managing the entire contract lifecycle, from initiation to completion. This includes drafting contracts, negotiating terms and conditions, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, monitoring performance of contracts, resolving disputes, and providing advice on contractual matters. The Contracts Specialist will also be responsible for using Primavera P6 software to track project progress and ensure that all contractual obligations are met.
• 3-7 years of experience in contract management
• Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry preferred
• Proficiency in Primavera P6 software
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bruna Jesus is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Brazil - Rio de Janeiro