About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 9 June 2023
About this role: Contracts Manager
- Senior Management Professional with over 15 years of experience in the areas of Multi-disciplinary project Management, Tendering, Contract Administration, Project basic, Detailed Procurement Management in Oil & Gas and Energy Industries;
- Proven expertise in Managing the procurement personnel and ensuring continuous training for local resources, as well as leading contract Teams and handling complex contracts, Procurement processes and overall supply chain;
- Working on projects, including FEED and EPC contracts (onshore & offshore) and working across the globe mainly Iraq, Kazakhstan, UK, UAE, & Oman;
- Working on bundle contracts, call off contracts, framework agreement, master service agreements, integrated drilling services;
- Develop project contracting strategies based on risks/opportunity assessments and project drivers/critical success factors;
- Develop strategic resourcing initiatives;
- Identify cost reduction opportunities through diagnostic studies.
- 15 years' experience and in Major Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Refinery, EPC/PMC projects, FEED, Onshore/Offshore experience required as well;
- Must have Expertise on Contractual Standards and Procedures with ability to create Contract Procedures and document/ templates for both pre/post contract awards.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai