About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: West End
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 13 January 2024
About this role: Contracts Administrator
Our client are a large Tier 2 builder who specialise in new build and fit-out commercial projects. They're looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator for projects in Brisbane.
They are renowned for delivering high-quality, award-winning projects. Their commitment to excellence is evident in their track record, with 90% of their projects coming from referrals and repeat clientele.
They operate on three fundamental principles: genuine care, simplifying processes, and delivering with certainty. It is this ethos that drives their every interaction with clients and stakeholders. Their aim isn't merely to meet expectations but to consistently exceed them, fostering long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
- $140k - 170k + p/a dependent on experience
- Experienced and fully resourced teams
- Stability of joining a national company with a never-ending pipeline of projects
In alignment with their growth trajectory, they are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator. The ideal candidate will possess the skills to forge strong relationships across various levels and come with prior experience in commercial construction.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain proactive, positive relationships with clients, subcontractors, consultants, and suppliers.
- Oversee the preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, and procurement schedules.
- Plan actions and ensure the completion of all documentation in line with the Head Contract, raising discrepancies at the earliest.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for all cost and budget outcomes, maintaining an updated knowledge of the project's financial position at any given moment.
- Aid in the preparation of all necessary reports for the monthly project report meeting, proactively identify any new risks, opportunities or changes, and partake in strategic discussions.
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, or a related field.
- 4+ years worth of experience within the Australian or NZ Commercial Construction Market.
- Possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to drive outcomes.
- Be able to influence and build commercially beneficial relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Display decisiveness and an ability to problem-solve.
- Have prior experience working for a commercial builder (head contractor) delivering projects of a similar size and nature.
- Exposure to projects over $10M in value
Our client offer a range of benefits, including
- Birthday Leave
- Health and fitness subsidy
- Comprehensive parental leave program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Tailored internal development opportunities
- A great social culture with regular events to ensure team mixing and collaboration
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane