About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Norway
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 6 April 2023
About this role: Contract Specialist
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Contract Specialist to work within one of their Project Teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Bergen, Norway;
Contract length:6 Months with potential for extension thereafter.
What you Will be Doing:• Responsible for Client contract management and all contractual and commercial matters related;• Maintain contract compliance and contract administration in the project, hereunder identify, evaluate and mitigate contracts and commercial risks;• Responsible for management of variation orders, including preparation and calculation as well as management logs and systems, both internally and towards Client;• Preparation, issuance, and follow-up of inter-company orders as well as contractual letters and notifications to Client;
• Cooperate closely with and act as contract advisor towards Project manager, engineering manager/lead, cost controller, planner.
You are Right for This Role if:• Bachelor economics, contracts, legal, technical, or commercial;• 3-5 years of relevant experience in Client contracting or other relevant contract work;• Good communication and presentation skills;• Negotiations skills and experience with NCS and NTK contract standards;
• High level of integrity and ethics;• Good collaboration skills and an ability to work independently and systematically;• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in Norway, without sponsorship.
This contract offers up to NOK 650.000/year.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester