About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 July 2023
About this role: Construction Methods Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Construction Methods Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
As a Construction Methods Engineer you Will be:
- Ensure that HSSE best practices are implemented in the design during Constructability;
- Adhere to the HSSE plan and enforce its implementation;
- The measure of your effectiveness in this will be;
- Adhere to the Quality Plan and review and approve Yard ITPs and assist Supply Chain formajor packages;
- Enforce Group Quality Golden Rules;
- Interface with the site Quality Verification Manager;
- Give feedback on project quality issues to relevant stakeholders for implementation acrossfuture projects.
What we are Looking for:
- At least 4 years experience in a relevant field;
- Degree qualification in a relevant field;
- FPSO experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester