About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Saturday, 13 May 2023
About this role: Construction Method Engineer
Our client, a high-profile global organization within the Energy
Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly Construction
Methods Engineer within one of their Project Teams.
Duration: 12 Months (renewable)Location:
What you Will be Doing:• Ensuring that technical aspects of IMR projects are executed in line with internal standards & guidelines;• Supporting IMR Project execution on definition of technical solutions, sourcing the related means and issuing associated documentation;• Preparing and technically supervising the integrations of swivel and manufactured parts on turret and calm systems. This shall include on and offshore integrations;• Ensuring proper management of tools and equipment for IMR activities on Buoys and Turret systems;
• You may be responsible for the development of IMR training activities to be provided internally (department & group) and to external client on Buoys, Turret systems and associated maintenance and operation;• You will be responsible for issuing and maintaining standards and procedures pertaining to IMR missions;• You will interpret failure reports from clients and advise on recommended actions;• You will execute IMR projects and perform onsite activities on an ad hoc basis.
Key Requirements:• (MSc) Master’s Degree (BAC+ 5) in Engineering discipline;• Minimum 5-years experience in Oil & Gas Industry (preferably with Offshore projects);• Must be available to travel worldwide offshore/onshore (btw 30 to 60 days per year);• Experience with FPSO, Turret, Swivel or Calm systems is required, with mandatory exposure to site activities;
• Offshore Site exposure necessary;• Computer skill is required used of pack office and 2D/3D modelling solutions;• Good technical competence and knowledge of equipment from various disciplines;• Fluent English language skills (verbal and written).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester