About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 9 October 2023
About this role: Condition Monitor Analyst
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Provide technical expertise using condition monitoring techniques, ensuring the safe and reliable operation of rotating equipment.
- Reports to Condition Monitoring Engineer.
- Operates in a technical environment with interaction between multiple disciplines, which can be outside the area of expertise.
- Applies condition monitoring tools including System1, thermography and AMS Suite, to identify failure modes in rotating equipment and provide recommendations for problem rectification.
- Identifies faulty instrumentation and supports other disciplines in analyzing and resolving the failure to ensure optimum operations.
- Integrates the Bently Nevada 3500 protections system, enabling the changing of setpoints, bypassing faulty channels, and modifying trip relay logic and maintains system for troubleshooting of machine anomalies.
- Ensures the integrity of the condition monitoring equipment, such as System1, 3500, ADRE and CSI tools enabling availability and reliability of the devices supporting Operations.
- Analyze vendor information, using datasheets, manuals, cause and effects and P&ID’s and prepares reports.
- Support the development and improvement of department related Engineering Policies and Procedures, to ensure compliance with industry “Best Practices”.
- Assist and coordinate the preparation of Master Data Changes including setting up plant hierarchy, Function Location Data, Equipment Data in the system covering all Plants managed by Company.
- Prepare standard task lists to support Preventive Maintenance of Plant assets, based on Equipment Strategy, Criticality and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) studies. Maintain plans and schedules for the department.
- Prepare bulk data extracts, to support reliability analysis, bench marking studies, assets verification, maintenance optimization and makes recommendations to support improvements.
- Check contractor executing condition monitoring tasks are competent by routine quality assessment.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering.
- 4 years’ experience in oil and/or gas sector.
- Experience of PM planning and execution.
- Previous use of condition monitoring techniques.
- Knowledge of all discipline specific maintenance responsibilities.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in specialized tools for condition monitoring or CMMS or materials management.
- Condition monitoring techniques/skills.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Muhammad Umair Afzal
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha