About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Friday, 7 October 2022
About this role: Compliance Analyst
On behalf of our client, a World Leading Energy Company, Brunel is sourcing a Compliance Analyst for 12-month contract located at their Corporate Perth CBD premises!
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible in the Deployment and Sustainment of Operations that ensure the Company’s compliance with applicable laws/regulations including Conflicts of Interest, Due Diligence and Anticorruption.
- Advise and support business stakeholders to develop and deploy business processes and controls that are effective and aligned with compliance expectations and the risk profile of the business
- Assess and analyse business environments for compliance risk by reviewing associated due diligence of counterparty and recommending modifications to compliance provisions for compliance Counsel review to ensure compliance related actions are followed
- Develop and prepare performance metric reports so that the effectiveness of the compliance program can be monitored
- Review and respond to sensitive transaction pre-approval requests
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups
- Interpret policies/contracts and understand the conceptual intent
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Anticorruption and Bribery Laws (The Company has significant procedural and policy sources)
- Fantastic opportunity to work with this World Leading Energy Group!
- Excellent day rate
- Flexible working arrangements
- 12- month contract
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth