About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 26 March 2023
About this role: Commissioning/System Completion Division Manager
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Focal point for Commissioning/ System Completion activities for promoting and implementing safety on Commissioning activities at site, Implement the safety observations reporting and monitoring;
- Lead execution of Commissioning/ System Completion activities at all location and keep the team committed to targets defined by the project management;
- Assist the Project Manager Topside and Pipeline in executing Project responsibilities for onshore and offshore commissioning including system completion workflow process;
- Anticipate, prepare and manage all Commissioning activities including system completion and all commissioning procedures, to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule;
- Ensure coordination and communication for all activities with other discipline such as Engineering, QA, C&I, SHE, Business and Operations to provide technical support with contractor , quality, safety, planning, engineering and start up/ performance testing;
- Review, approve and implement Commissioning and system completion technical documents and plan which prepared by EPC Contractor;
- Ensure Contractor Commissioning submitted all documents as per schedule and timely reviewed and approved in accordance with the EPC contract requirements;
- Review and propose mitigation for Commissioning aspects of the Risk Management Plan and Monitor the mitigation when defined;
- Review all Commissioning changes, including justification for cost and schedule impacts, in accordance with the PMOC procedure;
- Attend to meetings as required, mentor the trainees to develop their project skills and experience while being on site; Maintain a register of lessons learned.
- Min 15+ years of total experiences with at least 10 years demonstrated as commissioning lead/ manager experience in major capital projects;
- Experiences for manage offshore oil and gas platform commissioning project from preparation stage, onshore/ offshore commissioning execution and provide support for start-up and performance test of the offshore facility specially WHP topside and pipelines;
- Experiences for manage overall commissioning execution of onshore and offshore including interface work with other contractors and SIMOPS;
- Experiences Oil and Gas Project Commissioning, engineering and Operations;
- Experiences with pipeline pre-commissioning activities including handling Baseline ILI and technology adapted for baseline ILI operations services and experience with subsea cable pre-commissioning and commissioning;
- Experiences of handling system completion workflow process, system completion database of major project at many location such as fabrication yard, onshore and offshore including handover from project team to operations, interface within internal organization and familiar with system completion database ICAPS and OPERCOM;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT;
- Engineering Degree.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha