About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 24 June 2023
About this role: Commercial Manager
Brunel are looking for a highly experienced Commercial Manager to work for one of our major global clients
Start date: ASAPLocation: Nigeria
What you Will be Doing:
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.;
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support;• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
What we are Looking for:• Proven work experience in the maritime security sector as a business development manager, commercial manager, sales executive or relevant role;• Proven sales track record;
• Experience in customer support is a plus;• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software;
• Proficiency in English;• Proficiency in French would be an added bonus;
• Market knowledge;• Communication and negotiation skills;
• Ability to build rapport;• Time management and planning skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester