About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Braeside
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 14 December 2023
About this role: Category Lead- Renewable Energy Power Generation
We provide energy solutions so communities can thrive and businesses can grow. We bring power, heat and cooling to customers and communities wherever they need it. We are hiring immediately for a Renewables Sector Manager - a role that will help us to power progress for our customers.
Face-to-face and remote sales to new customers and cross/up/repeat sales to existing customers.Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services, and/or solutions.
Developing and delivering sales bids/proposals/presentations and conducting product demonstrations.Developing medium to long-term sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with targeted customers.
- Provide analysis, category and supply market expertise and knowledge to develop solar project sourcing plans, including pre-qualification of suppliers.
- Support the projects sales team to define sourcing options and provide accurate commercial estimates for inclusion in tenders.
- Act as a business partner to key stakeholders within the business / category, facilitating the S2C process for all spend above threshold within the category and providing an advisory role to the business for spend below the threshold.
- Deliver discrete sourcing projects, managing the sourcing activity, taking responsibility for the development and approval of sourcing strategies, RFP’s, tender evaluation, negotiation, contract award and placement of purchase orders.
- Make recommendations based on balance of price, quality, speed of delivery, equipment diversity, process standardization opportunities and longer-term supplier relationships within each sub-categories.
- Proactive management of supplier relationships following the SRM policy to manage the commercial and operational performance as well as identify opportunity for innovation, growth and cost reduction to delivery additional value.
- Technically minded – good understanding of a wide range of solar products & applications.
- Sound project management skills & experience of leading projects.
- Excellent negotiation skills with an in-depth knowledge of industry standard contracts
- Excellent interpersonal &relationship management skills - communicates clearly and effectively with all levels of stakeholders (internal and external)
- Delivery of project(s) to budget
- Meeting customer commitments: on time delivery of goods and services
- Mitigated / managed supply chain & commercial risk
- Development of strategic supplier relationships and framework commercial terms
- Excited Opportunity with a Global Leader
- $150,000+ Salary Package
- Remote Role with travel as needed
- Working hours: Melbourne
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rylee Hanson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane