About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, 9 July 2023
About this role: Catalogue Specialist Piping
Are you looking for your next role? Do you have 6 + years experience as a Catalogue Specialist Piping or in a Similar field? Do you want to work for a major global client? If yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
As a Catelogue Specialist Piping you Will be:• Maintain Piping Material catalogues based on Corporate Coding System;• Identify improvements in tools and develop tools accordingly;
• Work and coordinate with locations worldwide.
You are Right for This Role if:• Min. 6 years of experience in similar position;• Experience with Catalogue management and Material Control Databases;
• SQL language and knowledge of programming languages like visual basic. Knowledge of oracle databases is a pre;• Good knowledge of Piping components and related stakeholders;
• Pro-active approach and not afraid to take initiative;• Good communication skills in English, both written and verbally.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester