About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Norway
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 22 April 2023
About this role: Buyer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Buyer to work within one of their Project Teams
Duration: 6 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Manage open PO’s through to close out;
- Managing Tracking suppliers delivery / OTD on a weekly basis and updating bases;
- Elaborate - manage supplier market studies & identify opportunities to reduce costs;
- Demonstrate negotiation skill with suppliers and internal stakeholders;
- Support understand supplier contract and able to provide guidance to service bases;
- Ensuring input is clear and identification of potential supply chain;
- Performs RFQ (Request For Quote) evaluation;
- Raising, amending, printing and expediting of PO’s.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Minimum 4 year work experience from Purchasing is required;
- Minimum 2 year experience with use of MRP/SCM tools including minimum 1 year experience in use of SAP;
- Very good oral and written skills in Norwegian is required as well as English;
- Have to demonstrate negotiation, planning, communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with co-workers and suppliers in a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in an effective and efficient manner;
- Financial awareness with respect to project activities and their cost impacts.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester