About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 23 June 2023
About this role: Business System Analyst
- Primary function is to implement customer-centric HR digital solutions across the entire company. The department is part of a much larger organization providing HR services to the entire company;
- The HR System Advisory group is within the HR System Support Department (HRSSD) and has a role to guide, counsel, develops and trains personnel in how to adopt HR technology solutions to support implementation of HR strategy;
- The ability to demonstrate a proven track record of successful project implementations and experience dealing with Cloud/Digital solutions;
- Financial Acumen to calculation digital value realization;
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English;
- Demonstrate initiative and work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to serves as an advisor and consultant to provide guidance during the preliminary and start-up phases of new major HR initiatives; prepares schedules for major equipment or program installations, upgrades, or conversions; provides coordination with all Company related entities and vendors; assures that due consideration is given to cross-company applications and infrastructures;
- Analyzes special assignments pertaining to recurring HR technology challenges and determines scope and course of action; directs the assessment of developing solutions; makes recommendations to Management; follows through to a satisfactory conclusion;
- Reviews existing operations within his area of assignment to determine potential problems; performs cost analyses and performance surveys; recommends and develops solutions to problems and deficiencies; suggests revisions to standards and procedures, as necessary;
- Keeps informed of trends and developments throughout the HR Strategy and HR Technology industry; analyzes various economic alternatives for future Company investment in solutions; serves as primary source for information regarding the profitable application of technology to support HR;
- Experienced in forming Scope of Work and contracts.
- Experience Required: five to ten years of relevant system experience;
- Minimum five (5) years assisting in computer program, preparation and system documentation;
- Meet the university degree requirements specified;
- A background in SAP HCM either from a programming or system analysis perspective;
- A successful candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS), or any IT related majors;
- Ability to write and present concise, well organized reports and speeches in language appropriate either to fellow professionals or laymen;
- Related degrees, such as Business/Management, Engineering may also be considered. An advanced degree is preferred;
- Relevant SAP certifications would be very advantageous (SAP HCM, SAP S/4HANA);
- Certifications related to digital domain Such as Cloud, Software AS A Service (SAAS) Solution, Mobile, RPA, Agile development.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai