About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 31 March 2023
About this role: Business System Analyst
- We are seeking a Business System Analyst or Engineer to join Downstream Business Support (DBS) Department which reports directly to the Downstream Finance, Strategy & Planning General Manager;
- DBS is responsible for developing Downstream strategy for HSE, HR, digital transformation and workforce planning. DBS also coordinates senior VP office communication, handles Ministry of Energy correspondence and strategy and market analysis requests related to Downstream business and briefs for Management;
- The role is to provide high level technical expertise and professional assistance in the development and utilization of new and existing IR.4.0 technologies, as well as providing guidance on best practices, new digital trends, approaches, and impending digital technologies and its applications;
- The candidate shall identify downstream business challenges and originates digital solutions by engaging with DS admin areas, recommending or participating in digital studies, and proposing solutions for meeting the company digital transformation objectives and targets;
- The candidate should have a general understanding of all IR 4.0 solutions and digital tracks (i.e. RPA, AI, Cloud, UAV and robotics), as well as agile approach of use cases implementation;
- Accelerate digitalization by working closely with key stakeholders (i.e. Refining, Chemicals, Power Systems, Supply planning and trading, fuels optimization, pipeline distribution and terminals) to develop the digital strategy, roadmaps and partner with implementation teams to ensure the successful delivery of the digital platforms;
- Review and analyze user requirements, recommend and develop solution proposals to meet customer’s requirements and ensure the alignment with enterprise-wide digital architecture strategy;
- Develop necessary documentation as per established standards;
- Understand how to calculate the value realization from digital use cases deployment;
- Keep up to-date with the latest digital technology trends, performing PoCs and act as a Coach for the adoption of the latest digital technologies;
- In conjunction with Downstream organizations and other stakeholders, provide progress reports to Downstream Digital Transformation and oversee periodic updates to Downstream executive management.
- Conduct technical evaluation of solutions, platforms, and any new technologies;
- Adhere to Saudi Company’s security standards regulations.
- Candidate should be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer information systems, software engineering or computer engineering;
- Technical Certification in application development or project management are preferred;
- The candidate must have at least five 5-Year Experience with hands-on implementing digital technologies and application development;
- The candidate should have worked as a developer for at least 2 of the following: Business processes automation, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence;
- Must be certified in one of application development platform;
- Must have a strong knowledge in Low-Code, no Code App development / RPA /AI;
- Must have Digital Transformation experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Mohammad Shujat Qureshi
Brunel Energy India Mumbai