About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Surrey
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 30 December 2022
About this role: Business Development Representative
We are currently hiring a Business Development Representative for a client. Our client is a growing Design, Engineering & Manufacturing company, producing custom products for clients across North America. Our team manufactures everything from one-off products for the entertainment industry to high volume products, proprietary or not, that we market through distribution channels and end-users in a variety of industries.
- Work with each Division, develop strategies and tactics that will achieve revenue growth targets, identify future product lines, and ensure focus on the overall Corporate Goals
- Cultivate and grow relationships with target accounts, identifying needs & product opportunities and converting target accounts into an active customer
- Manage and grow business with existing top accounts
- Review our flash report on a weekly/monthly basis, observe trends and identify needed remedial actions
- Responsible for building our customer base through prospecting activities converting prospects into target accounts by qualifying their needs and aligning those needs with our products and expertise
- Utilize the CRM database to record and manage pertinent customer information
- Attend networking events, including trade shows, to identify new leads and promote the company and services
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Other duties as required
- University degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Management, Finance, or Accounting (or equivalent qualification)
- Exemplary communicator, in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Keenly developed talent for understanding the customer and understanding the technical requirements & benefits of the product
- Self-motivated and goal-focused, with a strong passion for sales and an eye toward making the deal
- Possess strong negotiation skills, including the ability to express difficult concepts with diplomacy and tact
- High proficiency in Computer Applications, including Microsoft Office; CRM; and online research and learning tools
- B2B of related Business Development and sales experience in a similar role
- Experience identifying new trends in the market and designing sales strategies and campaigns to respond to them
- Have an ability to understand, disentangle and solve complex problems
- Willing to travel for events and customer meetings
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with onboarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angelina Brathwaite is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto