About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Sydney
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Tuesday, 12 December 2023
About this role: Business Development Manager | Hydrogen
Do you want to play a crucial part in building the market for renewable fuels on our roads?
Hydrexia is building the infrastructure to enable hydrogen refueling across Australia, and we need your help. Hydrexia are all about decarbonisation: we help our clients and their end users switch from diesel and petrol to water vapour emitting hydrogen fuel. We sell Hydrogen Refuelling Stations and Solid-State Hydrogen storage technology, and work with several industry partners to help drive hydrogen uptake across Australia.
To help drive our mission further, we are searching for a dynamic Business Development Manager to take ownership of our Hydrogen Refuelling Station sales activities
This Business Development Manager will take the lead in the relationship management with our clients – both existing and potential. The role will be responsible for both driving the successful management of existing client relationships and actively seeking out new client opportunities across the industry. This includes potential end users, developers, existing station operators and hydrogen supply chain players. Key accountabilities:
- Ownership of the achievement of Hydrexia’s Australian sales targets for refuelling station products
- Development and execution of a growth strategy to deliver on immediate sales targets, whilst ensuring robust and fruitful long-term relationships are established
- Ownership of insights and market research activities to aid a highly focused execution of the growth strategy, including a thorough understanding of all customer’s specific needs
- Management of all business development logistical activities, such as meeting establishment follow up and other engagement activities
- Development of quotations and proposals for our clients, including working with our engineering teams to ensure best fit solutions
- Attendance at conferences, meetings, industry events and the like to build and strengthen Hydrexia’s presence across the industry
- Promotion of Hydrexia’s products and services, including anticipating and addressing customers’ needs and objectives
Success in this role will be a direct result of a deep understanding of our customer’s needs, acutely assessing these requirements and being able to translate these into mutually beneficial commercial arrangements.
Key knowledge and experience:
- Proven success in an engineering or science-based business development role
- A passion for the decarbonisation of the global economy
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent commercial negotiation skills, with a win-win attitude
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously as required
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering, Science or technical field
- Demonstrated success in a technical business development role
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Fluent in English Language
- Ability to travel interstate as required to engage with Clients
You will report directly into the CEO and this role is crucial to Hydrexia’s success.
We are offering an attractive salary package, commensurate with experience. Call us for a confidential discussion about the role and benefits.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gareth Clarke is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane