Vacancy number • PUB406562
We’re hiring Business Analyst for one of our Leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
About this role
Position: Business Analyst
YOE: 5+ Years.
Contract: Permanent Role.
To apply for the position there are some things that are needed, and others a bonus. We believe these qualifications are needed for you to succeed in this role:
- B.com/BBM/MBA/CMA or similar education in a financial field;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- 5+ years of experience within Business Analysis area;
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to work independently as well as in a small team;
- Reliable, takes responsibility and take pride in delivering results within agreed quality and time;
- Work proactively to ensure tasks are executed timely;
- A good communicator, who likes interacting with many different stakeholders, and is able to see things from many different perspectives;
- Good knowledge in Excel & Power point presentations;
- Is interested in working in an energetic environment, value engagement, and want to work with highly skilled colleagues;
- Have very strong stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Have experience with using NAV, SAP, Excel, Power point, Power BI.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Pravallika Mohankumar quoting publication number: PUB406562