About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 28 April 2023
About this role: Building Information Modeler.(BIM) 5(MicroStation)
We’re hiring Building Information Modeler. (BIM) (MicroStation) for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Chennai/Bangalore/Pune.
Position: Building Information Modeler. (BIM) (MicroStation)
YOE: 12+ Years
Should be proficient using MicroStation 2D and AECOsim (Open Building Modeler) to work on the following areas;
- 3D Modelling and 2D sheets creation using 3D model and dynamic views;
- Understanding of Cell creation and Worksets creation;
- Understanding of Federated 3D models and creation of iModels;
- Working knowledge of Process Mechanical, Civil and Electrical discipline;
- Production of drawings for construction purpose;
- Integrating MicroStation / AECO sim output with Navisworks and some basic understanding of Clash Detection and P&ID generation using Piping Models;
- Proficiency also includes a strong understanding of MicroStation Annotation styles and annotation tools, object and label styles, solid understanding of key objects such as Work set, Cell, iModel, Dynamic View, Sheet and Model Views, References, Federated Models and Project Wise;
- Implement innovative approach to reduce drawing production cost and hours;
- Efficient use/plugins for integrating other applications to generate drawings based on specific project requirement;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Attending client coordination and review meetings, preparing and presenting project status updates and supporting Project Lead/Team Lead in engineering-related tasks;
- Implement Safety and Quality aspects into design;
- Travel to abroad/other offices in India for project and assignments etc.
•BE or Diploma in Mechanical / Civil Engineering (Preferred);•12+ years of working experience of using MicroStation V8i and Connect Version to create 2D drawings;•5+ years of working experience of using Bentley AECO sim / Open Building Modeler V8i and Connect Version to create 3D models and 2D drawings views.
•5+ years of working experience in delivering multidisciplinary projects;•Bentley Certification will be a plus;• Experience with 3D modelling and 2D drawings for Water and Wastewater treatment plants;• Experience in collaborative working environment like ProjectWise.
•Excellent written and oral communication skills;•Independent player with high self-motivation;•Experience on International Projects will be added advantage;•Knowledge / Experience in Bentley Open Plant Modeler (V8i and Connect Version) or Open Plant PID is a plus.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai