About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 28 April 2023
About this role: Building Information Modeler (BIM) 3(Structural)
We’re hiring Building Information Modeler (BIM) 3(Structural) for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Chennai/Bangalore/Pune.
Position: Building Information Modeler (BIM) 3(Structural)
YOE: 6+ Years
- Production of high-quality 3D BIM Models in Revit;
- Performs a variety of moderately-difficult to difficult 3D CADD modeling assignments under minimal to moderate supervision, which requires the application of standard CADD modeling techniques and at times, accepted engineering formulas in accordance with the company’s established standards and procedures;
- Coordination with Design Engineers for the information required to prepare BIM models and generate drawings;
- Should have strong 3D visualization capabilities;
- Should have ability to work independently within a project team. Immediate supervisor provides direct technical guidance for unusually difficult assignments;
- Collaborate with other designers, engineers and architects and clients to convert information into layout designs, drawings and models using REVIT and AutoCAD Decipher information received from various formats (sketches, BIM Execution Plans, Architectural drawings;
- Experience within infrastructure especially WTP-WWTP /industrial projects is a plus;
- Should be interested and able to work in an international environment.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering with vocational technical training in CADD modeling technology and 3D modeling technology with 6+ years of related experience (or equivalent working knowledge/experience);
- The incumbent must possess a strong working knowledge of core 3D CADD applications (such as Revit, Civil 3D, AutoCAD 2D/ 3D), as outlined above;
- Must have proficient knowledge in handling Revit and other BIM application tools and concept of BIM. Capable of producing Revit plans, sections, elevations, details, schedules etc. must be familiar with all Revit tools and creating and editing view range, drafting views, view templates, system families, materials, project/shared parameters, multi-category schedules, project title blocks, worksets, Revit category-based profile, annotation families etc., must be capable of link multiple Revit files and work. Capable of handling Revit projects without any guidance from the superior and managing the tasks with sharing the work with others;
- Must be capable of performing Clash detection using Navisworks and Revit interference check, export Clash reports, review clash reports etc;
- Create Dynamic Blocks with parameters;
- Use different 3D representations such as shading, conceptual etc;
- Export 3D geometry for use by subcontractors and outside agencies;
- Assist in the production of producing 2D sheets (plans, sections, 3D clips and details) from 3D/4D multi-discipline models under close supervision from senior 3D Modeling staff (Transitional 2D techniques);
- Complete other duties as assigned appropriate for the designated grade level.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai