About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Schiedam
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 7 October 2022
About this role: Brownfield Construction Methods Engineer
Leading EPC contractor is looking for a Construction Methods Engineer to focus on brownfield assets.
- The Construction Engineer is responsible for the Project Constructability processes and all Construction deliverables during the WIN and Execution Phase.
- You will assist the PMT in producing project specific documentation and transfer to Site for the Construction and Completion phase.
- You will adhere and participate to the implementation of the Project HSSE and Quality Plans.
- Whilst on site you are expected along with the Construction Manager to lead the roll-out of the monthly Life Saving Rules Campaign.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Matthew Duane is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester