About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Academic Master +
- Closing date: Monday, 21 November 2022
About this role: Blocks-Project Lead (Finance)
We’re hiring Blocks-Project Lead (Finance) for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai
- Preparation of capex plan, benchmarking, & tracking life cycle project cost, Activity wise costing, variance analysis etc.
- Preparation of Annual Budget (capex and opex) for submission to internal management and regulator
- Implementation of budgetary controls, reporting of actual cost, projected costs, highlighting variance of actual/projected costs against budget
- Cost controller’s role for PR to PO process, finance member for tender committee, invoice checking and approval, review of compliance of PO terms etc.
- Looking after and maintaining the project reports
- Maintaining all relevant income and expenditure for each project
- Analysing all project expenses and providing commentary
- Looking after project records and contracts to ensure terms are adhered to
- Timely calculation and payment of Royalty, Cess, Profit Petroleum and monitoring of Investment Multiple
- Timely submission of regulatory reports, completion of audit of blocks and response to regulator’s queries
- MIS and adhoc information for internal Management/MD office and regulator and maintaining strong data base for finance
CA with 8-12 Years’ experience in upstream Oil & Gas companies or MBA/CMA with 10-12 years’ experience in upstream Oil & Gas companies
- Experience is PSC/RSC accounting, reporting and budgeting (including the concepts of joint venture accounting, calculation of profit petroleum, Investment multiple etc.)
- Familiarity with best practices and regulations in accounting and financial areas for upstream oil and gas companies
- Ability to present budget in clear and comprehensive manner
- Excellent in MS word/excel and power point
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Hands on experience on ERP/SAP
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rohan Ravindra Kedare is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Rohan Ravindra Kedare
Brunel Energy India Mumbai