Bilingual RFP Specialist
Vacancy number • PUB406075
About this role
- Use sound business judgment to maintain consistency among contracts and RFPs in Canada.
- Conduct in-depth review of terms and conditions for pre- and post-bid tenders, including offerings from the company’s Capital, Consumable & Service RFPs, Bid Tenders, and customer sales contracts. Opportunities may be in French or English.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
- Review RFP requirements and assign specific sections/questions to the appropriate teams.
- Provide support to the RFP and Contracts team throughout the process as needed.
- Act as the project manager for all Canadian contracts and RFPs.
- Analyze trends and prepare monthly reports on submitted bid tenders versus awarded bid tenders, providing insights on lost business.
- Collaborate with Strategic Pricing, Marketing, and Sales Leadership teams to evaluate results and offer guidance for future opportunities.
- Maintain and enhance the SharePoint RFP, Bid, and Tender database.
- Participate in process improvement projects as assigned by the Manager.
- French/English Bilingual: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- 2+ years of experience managing RFPs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Tori Pochapsky quoting publication number: PUB406075