About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 28 April 2023
About this role: Automation Engineer 3
We’re hiring Automation Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Chennai/Bangalore/Pune.
Position: Automation Engineer.
YOE: 4 to 7 Years.
• As Automation Engineer and as a practicing engineer, you should independently decide on engineering problems and methods;• Actively participating or assisting in new business development by contributing to strategic planning, marketing, and business operations planning;• Planning, developing, coordinating, and directing a large and important project or a number of small projects with many complex features;• Refining your project management skills Coordinating;
• Performing complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques, procedures, processes, products, equipment, and methods;• Developing and evaluating plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities to be carried out by others;• Assessing the feasibility and soundness of proposed evaluation tests, products, or equipment, when necessary data are insufficient or confirmation by testing is advisable;• Usually performing as a staff advisor and consultant as to a technical specialty, a type of facility or equipment, or a program function.
• 4-7 minimum years of experience in conceptual design, engineering, construction and commissioning of automation system in continuous process industries since B.E/ B.S and Experienced 10000 Engineering Manhours. or 4-6 minimum years of experience in conceptual design, engineering, construction and commissioning of automation system in continuous process industries since M.E/ M.S and Experienced 10000 Engineering Manhours;• Requires the ability and expertise to use advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts and practices of Automation resulting from progressive experience. Fully competent level in all conventional aspect of Design and Application Engineering in Automation that includes automation system design, selection and sizing of field sensing devices, design of wired and wireless network, design of security aspects of network, design of SCADA and telemetry system;• Require the skill to handle tools to develop Intelligent P&ID and different kind of drafting tools;• Require the skill on HMI programming and PLC Programming, integrating the whole system and familiar with AE tools by Rockwell, GE, Modicon etc.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Arthi R is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai