About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branch: Automotive
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: New South Wales
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Vocational School
- Closing date: Friday, 29 September 2023
About this role: Auto Electrician
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the mining industry? Do you have experience with installing, maintaining, and servicing cutting-edge technology on light and heavy mining vehicles? Do you enjoy travelling to various site locations nationally and globally? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is a global leader in providing innovative solutions for the transportation industry, including collision avoidance systems (CAS) for the mining sector. They are looking for a Field Service Technician to join their team and help them deliver high-quality service to their customers.
As a Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for facilitating the successful installation, maintenance, and servicing of CAS technology on mining vehicles. You will also act as the site representative for our client, manage project installations, conduct scoping activities, train personnel, provide customer service and support, and conduct quality audits. You will often work independently onsite, with remote support from our client’s headquarters in NSW.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Trade - Auto Electrical
- Intermediate ability with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written skills
- Strong work ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised as an individual contributor
- Ability to both lead and work as part of a team
- Travel and roster flexibility
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Service Operations Manager. You must be willing to travel on short notice domestically and internationally. You will receive a competitive salary package, including allowances and benefits.
Don’t miss this chance to join a dynamic and growing company that values innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction. Apply now and become part of the team that is making a difference in the mining industry!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Laura Lewis is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane