About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Tuesday, 24 October 2023
About this role: Administrator (south of river)
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry located south of the river, Brunel is presently sourcing a skilled Administrator. This will be a 3 -6 month contract with a view to permanency.
You will be responsible for operating the business system to deliver user support, preparing reports and analysis for assigned accounts and tasks.
- Ensure consistent and ongoing business system usage
- Provide user assistance as required and coordinate the local user Community
- Deliver local user training as needed
- Coordinate the creation and maintenance of user accounts in the system
- Monitor and ensure authorisation of system account requests
- Police and correct system errors and remove obsolete and duplicate items
- Track and ensure a response to all system feedback, ie help requests, bugs and idea submissions
- Maintain an efficient archiving/e-filing system of corporate documents
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Contribute to quality customer service
- Previous experience as an Administrator
- Knowledge of related SAP modules desirable
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Display initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow directions working from verbal instructions, working independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to comply with the Facility’s Production, Quality and Safety standards
- Opportunity to work within the Oil & Gas industry sector!
- Ideal for south of the river candidates wishing to escape the city and work close to home!
- Attractive negotiable pay rate!
- Temp - to - perm opportunity for the right candidate!
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth