About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Docklands
What is required?
- hours per week: 38
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Friday, 7 October 2022
About this role: Administrative Assistant
Be part of the admin team providing administrative assistance to the Docklands organisation.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of worlds premier petroleum and petrochemical companies. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture. They are seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in their Docklands HQ
Duties may include but not limited to Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
The successful candidate may get the opportunity to work on special projects recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
This position is ideal for someone who is able to manage, train and mentor other staff members, lead projects, handle confidential and sensitive date.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Abilty to work with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- Docklands based role in Melbourne
- Monday- Friday role (40hrs)
- 10 Month contract (opportunity to extend)
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane