Accounts Receivable Officer
Vacancy number • PUB406364
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company who has a passion for science technology and innovation. They are now seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team in Bayswater location in Melbourne. This is a 5-month contract role until the end of June 2024.
About this role
- End-to-end accounts receivables
- handling ageing cases of collections and debts
- Back log of business cases and inquiries to sort through for collection with customers.
- Conduct credit checks as required.
- Reconciling accounts receivables
- Inbound and outbound communication with customers
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Agile in nature – someone who can jump from task to task with ease
- 2-3 years’ experience in AR roles and duties
- SAP or ERP experience preferred but not essential
- Quick learner
- Immediate start
- Bayswater based role in Melbourne
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm full-time (some flexibility to WFH once trained)
- Onsite parking, Café, new modern designed offices
- Contract role until end of June 2024
- $37- $43/hr plus super depending on experience
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Deirdre Perkins quoting publication number: PUB406364