Account Manager - Scientific
Vacancy number • PUB406080
Our client is an industry leader in laboratory instrumentation (analytical testing). They design, manufacture, distribute and support their instruments.
Seeking a full-time Account Manager for scientific equipment to join their team in Melbourne, Victoria.
About this role
- Key Account Management for existing customer database by maintaining sales and growing accounts year on year.
- Business development - identifies new sales opportunities by researching potential customers and current customers through referrals, networking and cold calls.
- Develops a list of prospective customers in their territory in order to schedule appointments and follows up on all leads.
- Meets with decision-makers and demonstrates technical products to solve their testing requirements. Trains and supports end-users when required.
- Attends relevant conferences and participates in industry networking groups to build brand awareness.
- Maintains a prospective sales pipeline and moves opportunities through the pipeline to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Bachelor's degree (science discipline required)
- Sales experience with proven ability to exceed revenue goals
- Energetic, enthusiastic, goal oriented and willing to learn
- Professional customer service and outstanding communication skills to build strong relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Australian work rights (required)
- Base salary $80-85k + Super + car allowance + lucrative bonus
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Established client base
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidate.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Serena Hui quoting publication number: PUB406080