About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 11 July 2023
About this role: 5D BIM Specialist
We’re hiring 5D BIM Specialist for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: 5D BIM Specialist
YOE: 5+ Years
- Education: BE / B. Tech / B. Arch.
- Have 5+ years of experience in Revit modelling for multi-disciplinary design / construction projects.
- Have done Model based take-off in the past and is passionate about Model based Take-off & Costing to facilitate 5D
- Act as a single point of contact to effectively strategize, plan & deliver 5D projects within building sector.
- Collaborate with Designers, BIM leads, Cost Consultants to ensure best utilization of 3D models for Costing.
- Be accountable for project delivery starting from kick-off till submission of final output
- Lead & manage a team of 10+ and manage effective delivery of multiple 5D projects
- Follow an agile approach in defining Model based Validation Process specific to the project requirements and implement the same.
- Setup Quality Assurance process and perform detailed quality checks (both data driven &
model-based) on models for accuracy of quantities
- Possess multi-disciplinary experience as the 5D projects will involve Architectural,
Structural & MEP disciplines.
- Confident in presenting to a wide range of stakeholders including Site Teams, Supplier,
- Keen to explore learning of new tools and workflows which might be needed for different
scenarios. Document new workflows for scalability and reusability
- Develop the capability within the company to maximize 5D BIM techniques and act as the
subject matter expert in 5D techniques and methodologies.
- Develop case studies, training, and support material
- Awareness of different Asset classification systems like Master Format, Uniformat etc.,
- Knowledge and understanding of Construction in Buildings Industry
- Possess strong knowledge in Revit. This is a mandatory requirement. Perform advanced
tasks like Phases, Design Options etc.
- Experience in additional 3D authoring software like Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Tekla is an added
- Basic awareness of Microsoft PowerPoint, Power BI & Microsoft Excel for pre & post
- processing of data management
- Awareness of iConstruct is an added advantage
- Navisworks: Model Federation, setup and perform clash detection process; Perform
Quantity Extracts; Selection Inspector
- Basic awareness of Dynamo is an optional requirement; make minor changes and run Dynamo scripts
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sreemoy Das is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane