About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 11 July 2023
About this role: 4D BIM Lead
We’re hiring 4D BIM Lead for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: 4D BIM Lead
YOE: Min 5 Years
- Evaluate the client EIR, project scope and delivery schedule;
- Define 4D Implementation Strategy for the project in collaboration with project stakeholders;
- Provide guidance to project team for development of BIM Models and Construction
- Schedule in alignment to 4D requirements;
- Validate Construction Schedule and LOD / LOI of BIM Models for compliance with 4D requirements;
- Integrate BIM Models and Construction Schedule to create 4D Construction Simulation;
- Provide training to project team for usage of 4D BIM Models, Construction Simulation and Dashboards;
- Conduct workshops with project stakeholders to utilize 4D BIM Models for multiple use cases including the following;
- Identification of potential conflicts;
- Mitigation of risks;
- Management of logistics;
- Tracking progress of construction;
- Optimization of design and construction schedule;
- Develop standardized workflows and processes for 4D implementation across multiple sectors and project stages.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in implementation of 4D BIM on large scale projects;
- Minimum of 5 years of overall experience in BIM Project Delivery;
- Knowledge of construction management in the buildings, highways, rail or water sector would be preferred;
- Knowledge of ISO 19650 will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or architecture. A master's qualification in Construction Management would be an added advantage;
- Certification in 4D BIM Tools and Processes would be an added advantage (i.e. Bentley Synchro Accredited Professional certification).
- Advanced level of expertise in 4D BIM software such as Synchro and/or Fuzor;
- Knowledge of project management software such as MS Project, Oracle Primavera P6 or Asta Powerproject;
- Intermediate level of expertise in Navisworks;
- Intermediate level of expertise in any BIM authoring tools such as Revit, Civil 3D or Bentley Open Suite;
- Knowledge of PowerBI or other data visualization tools would be an added advantage.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Abhivyakti Sharma is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai