About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Overijssel
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 29 December 2023
About this role: Technical Support Engineer
The group has an extensive workshop with various mechanical construction machines.The 'Lab' group provides laboratory test solutions for the appliance development process. Having the Deventer laboratory as its home base, the group delivers different types of standard test rigs, harmonized software and coordinated work processes to other Bosch Home Comfort (HC)-R&D Labs as well. It takes
care of the availability of equipment and all calibrations of the managed instruments.
The group ensures the correct functioning and needed development of a broad variety of measurement software.
As Technical Support Engineer – Electrical Engineering you will be responsible for the electrical design, construction, maintenance and repair of the test rigs which fall under the responsibility of the Deventer
Technical Support group. Together with your colleagues you assure that the electrical part of a test rig is designed and built safely and meeting the requirements and applicable regulations. In the role of NEN3140 WV you assure that all electrical work of the whole Technical Support group is done safely.
- Responsible for the electrical design of test rigs;
- Responsible for the electrical safety procedures when building test rigs or performing other electrical activities within the Technical Support group;
- Responsible for correct electrical functioning of test rigs during their life time;
- Responsible for all (electrical) documentation related with your activities.
- Define – based on user requirements and applicable regulations – the electrical specifications for a new test rig to be built;
- Translate the electrical specifications into an electrical design for a test rig;
- Create electrical schematics and wiring plans using EPLAN;
- Build or assist in building the electrical part of test rigs;
- Upgrade the electrical part of existing test rigs;
- Update and manage EPLAN documents representing the design status of test rigs;
- Perform electrical fault diagnosis on test rigs and carry out repairs (in the Deventer R&D Lab);
- Perform electrical repairs or modifications at test rigs at one of the locations managed by the Technical Support group (Portugal, France, Turkey, UK, Germany, maybe Shangha). Normally not exceeding once a year;
- Give electrical support and advise to colleagues at the locations managed abroad;
- Set-up electrical safety procedures for the Technical Support group in the role as NEN3140 WV (Werk Verantwoordelijke);
- Support and coach your Technical Support colleagues in performing electrical work;
- Create electrical work instructions where needed.
- Higher vocational education on electrical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in electrical design
- NEN3140 VP or WV
- Knowledge of measurement and control technology or comparable
- Accurate and structured way of working
- Proactive team player
- Good communications skills in Dutch and English
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is highly valued; where your personal initiatives are noticed and rewarded; and where you get all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your chance to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Being brokered by Brunel means you have a contract with Brunel. Not only do you have a contract, you are guaranteed a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of employment are excellent. Some examples are price reductions with CZ health insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering has been mediating both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years. Our clients range from multinationals to local companies. Together, we find the job that meets your needs.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.