About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Production & Manufacturing
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Heerlen
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 3 October 2022
: Technical Projectmanager
We are looking for a technical project manager or Lead Mechanical Engineer with projectmanagement skills. Do you have experience in taking leadership, managing projects and financial budgets? Did you work in the machine building industry before or similar (packaging industry is a big plus)? Please take a look at the vacancy text and apply.
- Proactive contribution to the development of the new generation of products with regard to new concepts and new production techniques;
- You investigate and analyse problems and bottlenecks based on a root-cause analysis and proactively come up with improvement proposals that have an impact on the short and long term (continuous improvement);
- Leading innovation projects;
- Participates in design projects and customized products;
- Optimizing existing products;
- Drawing up structured R&D plans, documentation, drawings and calculations;
- Supervising and setting up product tests;
- Supervising the production of new products;
- Actively looking for better solutions for the overall performance of the existing product range;
- Maintain regular contacts with both internal / external customers and suppliers. Where necessary also on location. In this network you represent our customer and you maintain good relationships;
- Frequent contact with our customers;
- Administration, sharing and reporting of activities related to R&D.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent;
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in an independent R&D or engineering position within a technical work environment;
- Technical lead for highly complicated Sales/NPI projects & Level 3/4 CP’s;
- Ability to manage Projects successfully, including resource management out of other departments;
- Ability to divide all engineering department project work within scope among team members and ensure completion by deadlines;
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, from Marketing to Sales to Operations to R&D/Engineering colleagues around the globe;
- Ability to handle unhappy senior (leadership) stakeholders including external customers;
- Thinking in various scenarios, participate pro-actively in roadmap discussions and choose ideal roadmap;
- A broad interest, varying from equipment construction to process technology;
- A driven personality who persists even when it becomes difficult and can work independently;
- You also master the English language, spoken and written;
- Willing to travel (national and international).
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityThe development and improvement of materials, systems and total solution concepts have earned our client a reputation as an innovative leader in e-commerce and industrial supply chain solutions. Besides Protective Paper Solutions it invests heavily in its Automation division.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.