About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Shipbuilding
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Vlissingen
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 25 December 2023
About this role: Systems Verification Engineer
When you work for Brunel, you work in a company with a gigantic network in 44 countries around the world. Did you know that we have a lot of different nationalities at work in the Engineering sector in the Netherlands? At the moment we are hiring a Systems Verification Engineer in the Netherlands. Which skills will you ad for this position?
We are looking for an experienced System Verification Engineer. In this role, you will play a crucial role in the Verification, Validation, and Acceptance (VV&A) process within the F126 project. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with set requirements by conducting document appraisal, design reviews, and traceability of project deliverables.
From proposal to system acceptance, you will oversee the development of requirements models, maintain the Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM), and collaborate with stakeholders. Reporting to the VV&A manager, you will also ensure the traceability and verification of requirements, including physical testing.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the design and engineering of high-tech complex products, preferably in ships, offshore equipment, or relevant industrial installations.
- You have experience with Configuration Management, Requirements Management, and Systems Engineering principles and practices.
- You are familiar with the VV&A process, maritime systems, and working with class-regulated products.
- You have experience in dynamic mid-size project environments with high complexity, collaborating closely with both project teams and customers.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written (Dutch or German is nice to have).
- EU citizenship or valid EU work visa is required to be considered as viable candidate.
If you are an employee from abroad, then we assist you to have a safe landing. We guide you with your relocation and we guide you with your career. We invite you to apply for this interesting position so that you can work with nationalities from all over the world and in an atmosphere in which all employees are valued.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally. By encouraging our networks to connect, we ensure that all individuals have the opportunity to learn and grow.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.