About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Automotive
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Sunday, 17 December 2023
About this role: System Owner – SCR and Urea Supply
Are you ready to join of an international automotive company and be part of the system function design team?
- For heavy duty diesel and hydrogen engines act as the technical expert who develops the SCR system including urea supply;
- Develop and write down system related requirements to fulfill higher level requirements (e.g. legal emissions, OBD diagnose, reliability) and discuss these with the stakeholders;
- Create proposals for SCR development taking fuel efficiency, cost, reliability, diagnostics and controls into account;
- Monitor/lead proposals within the development process to gather the knowledge, approach, conclusions and boundary conditions to define system requirements;
- Setup FMEA, create and execute risk mitigation plan and follow up on necessary actions;
- Coordinate and monitor timing and quality of the work package deliverables with respect to project milestones/deliverables;
- Solve issues from the field related to SCR and urea supply;
- Create a system technology roadmap for future projects and Advanced Technology.
Master degree in Automotive Technology or Mechanical Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in domain knowledge of SCR and Urea Supply with specialization towards tailpipe (FUL) emissions, OBD and related hardware;
- Excellent technical know-how, ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically;
- Experience in leading a team of technical experts and system level engineering (presenting, planning, technology roadmap, tech lead, stakeholder management, …);
- Experience with developing aftertreatment system for production and running business with focus on aftertreatment emissions, performance and OBD;
- Six Sigma Experience is mandatory o i.e. setting up an FMEA, DMAIC, fishbone, boundary and P-diagram;
- DNG and Plato tool knowledge is a pre;
- Good English skills are mandatory;
This person has the following competences
- Initiative, continuous improvement of engine emission and performance;
- Cooperation, bringing engineers from different disciplines together;
- Result orientation, Good planning and deliver on time;
- Analytical capacity, combine information from different sources;
- Clear communication, verbally, in writing, and presenting on PM level;
- Perseverance, find solutions to complex persisting problems.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at Zilveren Kruis, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.