About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 7 November 2023
About this role: Supplier Quality Engineer
The supplier quality engineer (SQE) ensures that the quality requirements of the end customer are correctly implemented and secured with suppliers. As a supplier quality engineer you are part of the New Product Introduction department. You also participate in 'release for volume' programs and Product Family Teams. Your activities focus on improvement activities according to a project-based approach.
Are you a talent in setting up and monitoring the relationship between our client and their suppliers? Do you ensure that our quality is not only guaranteed internally, but also externally? Then the position of supplier quality engineer is made for you. Within our multidisciplinary project team, your responsibility is broad and extensive and you work together with colleagues on the realization of high-tech modules.
Within the New Product Introduction department you are responsible for creating, securing and recording the manufacturing strategy of products supplied by suppliers. You follow the Product Generation Process, where you are responsible for the Q and T aspects per milestone in order to arrive at 'release for volume'. You provide DfX input and participate in internal and external design reviews (such as FMEAs) to achieve optimal process flow and quality assurance at suppliers.
You participate on a project basis in the multi-disciplinary Product Family Teams. In this team you are responsible for the quality (Q) for performance of certain suppliers and for the release of new suppliers within the sourcing strategy of the purchasing department. You periodically assess the suppliers. In case of structural complaints, you take action to arrive at improvement programs.
- You have a technical HBO or WO education (e.g. electrical, electronics, physics, physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering) or have experience at a comparable level;
- You have experience with industrial manufacturing and engineering projects, preferably in high-tech machine building (semi-conductor, solar, medical, analytical industry);
- Knowledge of production, measurement and control systems;
- Experience with process control of production environments and conducting process audits;
- Experience with Flows, FMEA (Process/Product), Control Plan, Issue List, CTQs, SPC, SOC, PER;
- Knowledge and insight into a wide variety of production processes (in any case relevant processes such as pneumatics, hydraulics, optical components, sensors, transmission parts, bearings & guides);
- You are a real team player, a go-getter with a hands-on mentality. In addition, you are communicatively strong in English language AND Dutch language. You are analytically strong, work accurately, are flexible and driven to take on challenges.
We offer an inspiring team that is used to adequately tackling and solving the most diverse issues, and that gives a lot of space to the development of personal ambitions. There is an opportunity to follow relevant courses and training via Brunel. In addition, there is sufficient attention for personal growth through coaching, but also through programs such as Lean and Agile.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is a tier-one design & contract manufacturing partner with worldwide activities for semiconductor, solar, medical, science and technology, mechanisation and analytical.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.