Supplier Quality Assurance Advisor
Vacancy number • PUB406710
As a Quality Assurance Advisor, you will be responsible for the alignment in the way of working with our suppliers. In this role, you will also have a supporting role in continuous improvement of and support in Quality Assurance supplier processes to assure compliance. This all in the context of business, customers, operational site urgency and priority setting.
About this role
- An organization where we care for our people and find a safe and inclusive environment of the utmost importance.
- A dynamic workplace where you get the opportunity to shape and use your creativity to come with solutions that have a direct impact on the business.
- A possibility to work in a global setting and team with different cultures and dynamics.
- A learning environment where you can develop yourself and your team to the next level.
- To assure quality & food safety compliance of purchased materials (ingredients, packaging, and service providers) with focus on suppliers.
- To have an effective supplier complaint handling process in place (including preventing recurrent complaints).
- To review, approval and maintenance of relevant supplier information within the F&B Product information system (SF 360).
- To challenge the content of Standard Product Information in close cooperation with the appropriate stakeholders (eg. Expert, Product managers, Product Application Specialist, Regulatory Affairs).
- Issue management in relation to raw material, packaging suppliers and service providers.
- Project member of projects for selection and implementation of new raw materials (including packaging) - initiated by SQM manager.
- To perform (risk-based) supplier (qualification) audits (including reporting) for food raw material and packaging suppliers.
- To monitor and follow-up of audit results (close out of NCs identified) to assure compliance to DSM F&B and food quality standards.
- To perform risk assessments, support R&D and Product Management in clearance of new concepts.
- 3-5 years operational Quality Assurance experience and auditing in the Food industry (manufacturing or business).
- Relevant expertise in Food Hygiene standards and HACCP systems (e.g., GFSI (FSSC 22000, BRCGS and IFS ea.) together with basic knowledge of Halal and Kosher certification.
- Affinity with food processing and technical knowledge of production processes to ensure sound technical judgment on quality issues.
- Experience of communicating to different levels (management to shop floor) and dealing diplomatically with internal/external customers.
- MSc – BSc level or equivalent (chemistry, food technology, microbiology or similar).
- Sensitive to organizational and cultural dynamics (organizational awareness).
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is highly valued; where your personal initiatives are noticed and rewarded; and where you get all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your chance to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Being outsourced by Brunel means you have a contract with Brunel. Not only do you have a contract, you are guaranteed a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of employment are excellent. Some examples are price reductions with CZ health insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering has been mediating both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years. Our clients range from multinationals to local companies. Together, we find the job that meets your needs
Brunel is a specialized staffing agency, which means you are the focus! We always look for assignments that match your ambitions, life stage, and knowledge. Our consultants maintain warm and personal contact with you as a specialist and are always there for you.
With over 45 years of experience, we know better than anyone how to support and empower people to grow and excel in their careers. Our passion for people drives us to work every day with full conviction on our mission to make a difference in the development of our people.
Brunel's core values, "Passion for people," "Entrepreneurship," "Honest and integral," and "Results-oriented," guide our organization and the way our employees act. These values contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Additionally, Brunel is committed to valuing and encouraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives within our company. We believe in the power of differences and think that diversity and inclusion contribute to a creative and innovative organization.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
At Brunel, we are strongly aware that we have a responsibility to operate not only economically but also socially and ecologically sustainably. This allows us to grow responsibly and contribute to a better world for future generations. We hope to make an inspiring impact on other companies and collectively make a meaningful difference for people and the environment.
We believe in creating an environment where you can realize your potential and contribute to the success of Brunel. This means connecting, learning, and developing. Here are some benefits of working at Brunel:
- Thanks to our onboarding program, you start with confidence right away.
- The personal development plan provides insight into your ambitions and opportunities within Brunel, offering you the chance to achieve personal goals.
- Through our BeSmart platform, you can take various in-house training courses.
- The training budget allows you to attend courses and training that align with your development needs and ambitions.
- The communities provide a platform where you can network and collaborate with other professionals.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lisette Koopman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406710