About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 27 February 2023
About this role: Sr. project Lead
Want to work as a project lead in a high-tech fast pase environment?
- To realize a “World Class” effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times;
- To ensure ‘release for volume’ of a highly critical, but not yet mature product.
- Improvement projects on topics like Cycle Time, Quality & Cost
- Drive LEAN roadmap
- Facilitating Kaizen and VSM events
- Provide (LEAN) training to SQ if necessary
- Coaching of the Module Build Workcenter teams on the shopfloor for continuous improvements
- Business administration, Change Management, Organization Studies,
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering or other related technical area.
- HBO+ with relevant working experience
- Experience in production management;
- Experience in a complex working environment;
- Experience in improvement projects.
- Experience in lean is a pre
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Being seconded by Brunel Engineering as a Sr. Project Lead means that you will be employed by Brunel. At Brunel Engineering, your career comes first. We offer you various training opportunities to accelerate your career. You will be guided within this process by a Brunel Account Manager. You benefit from a fixed monthly salary with bonus opportunity.
In addition to good primary employment conditions, we also offer you excellent secondary employment conditions, including a favorable pension scheme and collective discount on individual insurances. Brunel also offers you nice extras in the cultural and sporting field. Because not everyone finds the same things important, you also benefit from a flexible employment package, specifically aimed at your situation. For example, you can decide for yourself whether you want to purchase extra vacation days. At Brunel you not only have the security of a contract, but also of a career.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.