About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Noord Brabant
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Saturday, 2 December 2023
About this role: Software Engineer
Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology? Do you have a strong background in Software Engineering and a keen interest in working on innovative imaging technology used in Medical, Non Destructive Testing, and Security applications? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to be a key player in our ever-expanding business and new product development initiatives.
As a Software Engineer at our company, you will play a crucial role in the development of our state-of-the-art (multi-site) sensor- and detector test systems. From conceptualization to release, you will be at the forefront of the software development process, ensuring our imaging technology is finely tuned for optimal performance in medical and industrial imaging applications.
- Be the driving force behind the initiation and creation of specifications for our test systems, programs, and algorithms within assigned projects.
- Harness your expertise to develop, verify, and validate software for sensor- and detector production test systems.
- Conduct pioneering research, implement, and verify cutting-edge imaging and test algorithms.
Develop essential tooling to support the R&D and Operations departments, aiding in efficient processes.
- Collaborate with a team of talented engineers, Quality, Research, NPI, and production personnel
Represent and report on the progress of Tester Development to a diverse and dynamic multidisciplinary project team.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation, adhering to good documentation practices, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 standards.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Technical Computer Science, or a related field.
- Bring a wealth of 5-10 years of experience as a software engineer, showcasing your skills and expertise.
- Proficient in programming languages such as C++, C#, MS Visual Studio, scripting, and configuration management.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment, collaborating seamlessly with cross-functional teams, customers, and fellow software engineers.
- Demonstrate exceptional debugging skills, providing creative solutions to technical challenges.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling effective collaboration with international colleagues.
- Embrace a quality-driven approach, ensuring the highest standards in every aspect of the software development process.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is highly valued; where your personal initiatives are noticed and rewarded; and where you get all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your chance to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-paced and results-driven environment. Being brokered by Brunel means you have a contract with Brunel.
Not only do you have a contract, you are guaranteed a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of employment are excellent. Some examples are price reductions with CZ health insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off.
Brunel Engineering has been mediating both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years. Our clients range from multinationals to local companies. Together, we find the job that meets your needs.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityJoin us and embark on an exciting journey where your contributions will make a significant impact on our innovative imaging technology. If you are eager to take on new challenges, push the boundaries of software development, and work with a vibrant team of engineers, we would love to hear from you!
Apply now and let your software engineering prowess shape the future of imaging technolo
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.