About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Sunday, 24 December 2023
About this role: Software Designer High-Tech
Were you involved in the design and development of algorithms using MATLAB and Python? And are you interested in being part of one of our biggest high-tech clients in Eindhoven region? Read further!
As a Software Designer, you will be involved in design and development of algorithms using MATLAB, python and / or Julia. You have the proper judgement to take the initiative to explore new systems knowledge domains and areas. You have a strong background in software development, with a focus on abstract thinking and modeling techniques. You have work experience, or it was part of your educational path to solve the algorithmic problems in the area of applied math.
- You have a master's degree or higher in applied mathematics, data science, physics or similar.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the areas where applied mathematics and analytical skills where highly appreciated. Work experience in the similar area is more than welcome.
- You have several years of experience how to transform customer requirements via analysis into technical specifications.
- You have experience with MATLAB and Python. Knowledge about Julia is an advantage.
- You have experience with different development methods and techniques such as Jira/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket.
- You can coach juniors based on your experience.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Our client creates and integrates state-of-the-art application software, for example for operating equipment, image and data analysis, process management, and providing insight into information. The application software team supports clients in industries such as semiconductor, medical, and analytical industries in developing and bringing to market distinctive and competitive products.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.