Senior Project Manager NPI
Vacancy number • PUB406285
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for high-end engineering. If you match this description, get in touch! We are looking for a Senior Project Manager NPI for our clients Eindhoven location. You are responsible for highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment.
About this role
As Senior Project Manager NPI you are responsible for highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment. You have a responsibility, from customer request to development to implementation of volume production in the factory and delivery at customer site. The technologies are complex and the products are first of a kind.
Our client is a contract manufacturer and works on customer order only. You manage projects with a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled, mainly technical experts.
- A degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related.
- Professional project management skills, preferably certified (PMP, PRINCE2).
- At least 5 to 10 years experience as a project leader in new product development project management.
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a must.
- The ability to challenge the internal organization on technology improvements, increasing efficiency equipment, quality improvement and cost price reduction.
- You are an innovative thinker.
- Affinity with Manufacturing Technology has our strong preference.
- Strong leadership competences, people manager – capable to influence people.
- You are a pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality.
- Capable of raising the competence level of both individuals as teams.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued. Where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded, and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career.
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and result-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career!
Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
VDL ETG develops and produces complex innovative high-tech modules and systems, of which other say it is impossible. We provide technical challenges to contribute to computer chip development, fighting diseases and understanding cellular and molecular details.
Brunel is a specialized staffing agency, which means you are the focus! We always look for assignments that match your ambitions, life stage, and knowledge. Our consultants maintain warm and personal contact with you as a specialist and are always there for you.
With over 45 years of experience, we know better than anyone how to support and empower people to grow and excel in their careers. Our passion for people drives us to work every day with full conviction on our mission to make a difference in the development of our people.
Brunel's core values, "Passion for people," "Entrepreneurship," "Honest and integral," and "Results-oriented," guide our organization and the way our employees act. These values contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Additionally, Brunel is committed to valuing and encouraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives within our company. We believe in the power of differences and think that diversity and inclusion contribute to a creative and innovative organization.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
At Brunel, we are strongly aware that we have a responsibility to operate not only economically but also socially and ecologically sustainably. This allows us to grow responsibly and contribute to a better world for future generations. We hope to make an inspiring impact on other companies and collectively make a meaningful difference for people and the environment.
We believe in creating an environment where you can realize your potential and contribute to the success of Brunel. This means connecting, learning, and developing. Here are some benefits of working at Brunel:
- Thanks to our onboarding program, you start with confidence right away.
- The personal development plan provides insight into your ambitions and opportunities within Brunel, offering you the chance to achieve personal goals.
- Through our BeSmart platform, you can take various in-house training courses.
- The training budget allows you to attend courses and training that align with your development needs and ambitions.
- The communities provide a platform where you can network and collaborate with other professionals.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marcel Schakenraad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406285