About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Limburg
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 9 February 2023
About this role: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you ready to put your experience and expertise to the test? Then this position might be perfect for you!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works as a collaborative engineering team member applying mechanical engineering principles to develop design solutions.
- Confirms mechanical component’s capabilities and quality by designing testing plans.
- Prepares engineering reports, calculations and checks drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Interacts with vendors, suppliers, to select components/subassemblies that comply with machine requirements and specifications.
- Trouble shooting equipment as required in house and at customer facilities.
- Develop operation manuals and other pertinent documentation.
- Responsible for design and concept and layout using Solid works.
- Support prototype builds and releases products into production.
- Assists with the design, development, testing and reports for new product development (NPD) projects.
- Participates in design projects, customized products, existing product maintenance, quality improvements and cost reduction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- 8-10 years of related mechanical engineering experience.
- Affinity with electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and machine guidelines (CE)
- Knowledge of production processes and automation technology
- Self-motivated and innovative, yet an exceptional product development team player.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Being able to translate customer wishes into successful constructions with an eye for quality, costs, manufacturability, safety and lead time.
- Good oral and written command of the Dutch and English language (German is an advantage)
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
You will be our colleague and together we will look for a suitable workplace with one of our partners, tailored to your needs and requirements.
As a specialist in mechanical engineering, your knowledge and future experience is very valuable. We help you increase this knowledge and experience through our community. Are you missing certain knowledge or skills? Then we will supplement this with (specialist) courses.Our network is large and the opportunities for you as a specialist are transparent. So we ensure the best-fit assignment, by offering you the right guidance and the best-fit assignment. At Brunel, we work together on the basis of trust. After all, we offer:
- An appropriate salary;
- A job that really matters;
- Very many career opportunities;
- A nice, appropriate workplace;
- Challenging and varied work.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Founded in 1972, our client’s goal was to create the first environmentally responsible system to protect products during shipment.Their mission is to deliver sustainable packaging solutions that help improve supply chain performance and costs, reduce environmental impact, and support a variety of growing business needs globally. With this we deliver an important contribution to reduce the global plastic crisis.
The development and improvement of materials, systems and total solution concepts have earned them a reputation as an innovative leader in e-commerce and industrial supply chain solutions. Besides Protective Paper Solutions our client invests heavily in its Automation division.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.