About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of Expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: Utrecht
What is required?
- hours per week: 36
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Sunday, 12 February 2023
About this role: Security Advisor
As a security advisor you make the difference by applying your in-depth knowledge of the latest threats and ensure the organization has the necessary level of protection in place. At the end of each day you can look back at the good work you performed in cooperation Business departments, IT departments, Senior management and IT Engineers to protect against tomorrow’s threats.
Making a difference
- You are a driven and pragmatic professional with a wide variety of interests quickly able to understand a wide variety of business processes and translate your (technical) knowledge and experience in (IT) security into adequate protection measures;
- You will have oversight on the different business domains of Rabobank and related IT-systems that support these domains. These systems can be hosted internally and externally, increasingly more cloud services are used and fintech companies are involved;
- You will advise business on specific security risks they are running translated to business terms in crisp and clear language;
- You will inform business and management on the security risk profile;
- You are flexible in terms of working hours, because of our global presence your colleagues are working in different time zones and threats often present themselves at unexpected moments;
- The team is adaptive to changes inside and outside of our organization. We expect your active participation and play an important role in the way the department will develop within the organization.
Customer focus, critical thinking, clear communication, interpersonal skills are clearly essential for the role of security advisor. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Master, in a technical field preferred in IT/Security;
- Certifications such as IT Audit, (ISC)2 CISSP, ISACA CISM;
- 5+ year working experience in an IT function;
- 5+ working experience in an IT security function;
- You have a strong personal integrity and know how to work with classified information within the bank, but also in trusted communities;
- Experience with senior level stakeholder management in an international environment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.