About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Automotive
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 26 December 2023
About this role: SCR Calibration Engineer
Are you ready to calibrate our best-in-class engines and aftertreatment systems for optimal emission performance?
As an SCR calibration engineer you will be part of a team which calibrates our best in class engines and aftertreatment systems for optimal performance under all conditions within the defined constraints.
- Develop heavy duty diesel engines and aftertreatment systems with focus on deNOx performance and ECU function calibration;
- Calibrate and develop mechatronic components on the aftertreatment system;
- Take part on one of many SCR calibration tasks within the team, all with the goal to have optimal deNOx performance within the defined constraints;
- Take initiative to constantly improve tools and processes;
- Documentation of test results, tool usage and possible improvements;
- Collaboration in teams to support several different projects
As an SCR calibration engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor of the Emission Calibration team.
- Master degree in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Close affinity with internal combustion engines, SCR catalysts and urea dosing systems
- Engine testing experience, preferably on heavy duty truck engines
- Experience on heavy duty truck engine calibration is a pre
- MATLAB experience (modeling and scripting) is a pre
Knowledge of statistics
- Result orientation
- Progress monitoring
- Attention to details
- Excellent English skills both verbally and in writing and Dutch skills are preferred
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at Zilveren Kruis, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now.
Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.