About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of Expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: Utrecht
What is required?
- hours per week: 36
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 12 February 2023
About this role: SAP Engineer
"What are we doing?
We are currently using an on prem SAP payroll system which needs to be supported and maintained. The DevOps team responsible for payroll makes regular changes to the system as a result of new regulations or a new CLA. These changes need to be (regression) tested thoroughly before they are productionised.
As a DevOps SAP Engineer, we need you because you are a test specialist who has a talent for (regression) test preparation, analysis and execution of integrated HCM systems and has gained experience in payroll testing. We need you to prepare the test plan, test scenario’s, test cases and test scripts to be executed by you and your team.
You have at least 3 years of experience in testing (projects) in large organisations (25.000 employees) and know how to excel in a dynamic environment. Furthermore you have:
· A good sense of responsibility and a getting-things-done character;
- An agile mindset and experience in agile environments;
- An eye for quality and knowledge of the leading testing methods/-tools/-techniques;
- Tested SAP HCM and integrations and have relevant experience in test preparation, - execution and defect management.
Furthermore we need you for:
- Reviewing design documentation and End-to-End Business Process descriptions;
- Preparing test plan/strategy and test scenario's and cases;
- Ensuring proper coverage in test cases through detailed understanding of the requirements and peer reviews;
- Performing test execution / Functional Acceptance Test and regression test;
- Handling defect creation, analysis and retest;
- Creating test reports;
- It would be very convenient if you have:
- worked in agile environments;
- experience in SAP HCM configuration and development (ABAP);
- experience in a Workday environment;
- experience in a complex integration landscape;
- experience with HR business processes.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.