Vacancy number • PUB406670
The Requirement Management Role is focused on technical management and way of working of requirement engineering activities. As a Requirement Manager, you will be responsible for leading the team with the main focus on delivering the requirement engineering deliverables. You will be working closely together with the Workpackage Managers, Project Design Authority and IVVQ Manager, with the aim of creating goal-driven team(s) based on engineering earned value management. Within this scope you are responsible for organizing the Requirement Engineering processes and deliverables within given time and money in close co-operation with the EDM and System Architects.
About this role
- Defining the processes related to Requirements Engineering from the requirements definition until requirements acceptance.
- Supporting the WPMs in their responsibility of on-time delivery and defined quality of Requirement Engineering deliverables.
- Establishing the drumbeat to finalize the requirements development according to the needs pulled by the Integration, Verification and Validation activities.
- Ensuring the process related to Change management of requirements, being a stakeholder of the Change Control Board.
- Deploying a Requirements review board with the objective to review and finalize the requirements across teams and products.
- Ensuring the consistency and maintainability of the requirements baseline (for functional and non-functional requirements).
- Gathering the requirements baselines including traceability from the subsystems that deliver to the program.
- Taking project execution to the next level by developing requirement management skills and requirement engineering processes.
- Managing the requirements progress based on Requirement Engineering KPIs, in the larger context of the Program Engineering KPI’s.
- You will have contact with various departments within the development departments, such as Radar Front-end, Software-, System-, Mechanical- & Electrical Engineering, but also with Supply Chain and Purchasing. In this role, you are reporting directly to the Engineering Delivery Manager.
- Completed Master’s degree in Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Requirement and/or Systems Engineering.
- Familiar with the INCOSE documentation on Requirement Engineering and Integration, Verification, Validation and Qualification. Preferably you are certified.
- You have experience on Requirements Management tools (preferably DOORS and Polarion).
- Project Management experience within an Engineering Company (high tech) is preferable.
- You are results-oriented, cost-conscious and you like to take initiative.
- You work with a vision, and deal well with complex situations.
- You have a “can-do” and “why-not-this” mentality.
- You like to lead with integrity and engage stakeholders.
- You have a positive and cooperative mind-set, looking for what to improve in his own team instead of looking at defaults in other teams.
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
- English is a must. Also Dutch is preferable.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is highly valued; where your personal initiatives are noticed and rewarded; and where you get all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your chance to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
Being out-sourced by Brunel means you have a contract with Brunel. Not only do you have a contract, you are guaranteed a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of employment are excellent. Some examples are price reductions with CZ health insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering has been mediating both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years. Our clients range from multinationals to local companies. Together, we find the job that meets your needs.
Brunel is a specialized staffing agency, which means you are the focus! We always look for assignments that match your ambitions, life stage, and knowledge. Our consultants maintain warm and personal contact with you as a specialist and are always there for you.
With over 45 years of experience, we know better than anyone how to support and empower people to grow and excel in their careers. Our passion for people drives us to work every day with full conviction on our mission to make a difference in the development of our people.
Brunel's core values, "Passion for people," "Entrepreneurship," "Honest and integral," and "Results-oriented," guide our organization and the way our employees act. These values contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Diversity and inclusion
Additionally, Brunel is committed to valuing and encouraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives within our company. We believe in the power of differences and think that diversity and inclusion contribute to a creative and innovative organization.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
At Brunel, we are strongly aware that we have a responsibility to operate not only economically but also socially and ecologically sustainably. This allows us to grow responsibly and contribute to a better world for future generations. We hope to make an inspiring impact on other companies and collectively make a meaningful difference for people and the environment.
We believe in creating an environment where you can realize your potential and contribute to the success of Brunel. This means connecting, learning, and developing. Here are some benefits of working at Brunel:
- Thanks to our onboarding program, you start with confidence right away.
- The personal development plan provides insight into your ambitions and opportunities within Brunel, offering you the chance to achieve personal goals.
- Through our BeSmart platform, you can take various in-house training courses.
- The training budget allows you to attend courses and training that align with your development needs and ambitions.
- The communities provide a platform where you can network and collaborate with other professionals.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lisette Koopman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406670