About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: Production & Manufacturing
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Eindhoven
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 15 December 2023
About this role: Quality Engineer NPI
Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference in the quality part of our organisation?
- As Quality Engineer NPI you are responsible for securing all quality demands of our customers, both internally as with our suppliers.
- Within the projects you secure these Q-aspects and functionality of our delivered products by working on: p-FMEA’s; Control Plans en MSA’s. You are the point of contact for everything regarding the quality of our products. Our customers operate in high tech markets such as: Semicon, Healthcare, Analytical and Science.
- The Quality engineer takes the lead in solving the most complex quality issues. You do so by usings methods such as: root cause analysis, DMAIC, 8D and other methods related to process improvement.
- You take ownership of your work and bring people along in a structured way of problem solving. This way Quality issues are solved throughout the entire organisation indefinitely.
- A Quality Engineer NPI is responsible for all the Quality related deliverables in a project. You introduce and roll out new tools for process control. You are competence owner with regard to SPC, relating process control to product quality.
- You have a Bsc or MSC degree in business management, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or another technical background.
- You have experience in industrial production and engineering projects. Preferably in the high tech industry.You have good communication skills (English is mandatory and preferably also Dutch).
- You are familiar with process control or willing to develop, such as: Six Sigma, P-FMEA, control plan, etc.Six Sigma Greenbelt certification is a an advantage.
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and ready to take on a challenge.
- You are proactive and decisive.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at Zilveren Kruis, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
We are here to help achieving your ambitions.
Do you also dream of becoming the best in your profession? Or do you aspire that one dream job? Let us support you! Our Be Smart online learning environment offers all you need. Trainings, study materials and best practices, aimed to improve both your hard and soft skills.
Part of our program is to let you learn and share experiences with colleagues; a network of fellow specialists who participate in training sessions, events, webinars and socials. The ideal platform to spar about your ideas and get to know each other.
Along with our network come many experiences to support your personal, customized career path. Brunel colleagues are assigned in over 500 companies in various branches, that enable you to explore your potential and realize your ambitions.